Meowy Christmas - The East Wind

OMG we are already in December!  How crazy is this?!?  And this means that it's time for a new freebie from The East Wind if you are registered on the blog here.

And as per previous years, the freebie is a super CUTE CAT!!!!  YAY.  I decided to make a card because I'm behind in making some cards.  And I decided to use some of the fab paper that I got from my friend Annie in some Happy mail that you can see here.


Here is the result
I have used all scraps from my stash.  The only thing that i have added is the green layer 6x6 that covers the card base.  The one that is under the belly band is from a packaging display.

The image was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut it out.  I have added some stickers that are shakers!  How fun is that?!? No longer necessary to bother making shakers you can get them from the dollar store!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty creations challenges - Christmas
  2. The papershelter - Christmas card
  3. Woopsi Daisy - lots of layers
That's it for me for this post but I do have another one coming so hope you will be back!!!

Hugs


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10