A bit of mixed media and prayer requests

Good evening everyone.  I hadn't planned on making a post tonight or anything crafty related actually but I really needed to keep my mind occupied.  One of my colleague left work tonight by ambulance.  She was having chest pains and very low blood pressure.  I would ask for those of you that do pray to keep her in your prayers.

The best thing to do was to do some mixed media.  I had just received today 3 stencils from Tim Holtz that I didn't have.  I had played with one while on my mini retreat with Erin and really really really wanted it!

I have made a little video of my process here
And here are the 4 little cards that I made.  They measure 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  I used lots of paints and of course collage papers, magazine cut outs and my new stencils.



I really like how they are all different but somehow related at the same time since the colors are all the sames in different amounts.  The base for those is a game.  I just thought it was the perfect size to play with and it's very sturdy so when it has been gessoed it's the perfect thing to use for mixed media.

I'm entering these in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes
  2. Great impressions stamps - Anything goes
  3. We love 2 create - anything goes - mixed media
That's it folks!  I will keep you posted as to my colleague's condition.  Thanks in advance for your prayers for her!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely set of card Vicky! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10