Snowball Fighter Christmas card

Well hello everyone!  This is just one of those little post out of the blue just because I found a great digi online on Facebook here.

And this was a great opportunity to make a little Christmas card.  This card is one that is really really really filled with lots of layering!!!


The paper is from Lalaland it was part of one of my packs from the subscription I think.  I doodled the little snowflakes with my white gelly roll pen.  The snowflake was an ornament from the dollar store and I used some bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Wooohooo one more Christmas card done! :)

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Scrap n challenge - Snowball fight
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Use a sentiment
  3. 12 months of christmas linkup - Sketch or anything goes Christmas and that's what I did
  4. Dis digi designs challenge - Include snow or snowflake challenge
  5. Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday - did Christmas
That's it for me for today!  Hope your sunday is awesome.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Vicky! I love the wonderful layering, and the beautiful combination of papers! The large snowflake is so pretty!
    Thank you for joining our first challenge at Scrap N' Dipity! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is this interesting art! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 265 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the design paper that you've used and beautiful snowflake
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap N' Challenge

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I always love the blue colours - Thanks for joining us at the Scrap n' Dipity monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s great!! Tanya is more beautiful!
    Thanks you for joining us at challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10