The East wind - you ought to be in pictures

It's time for a brand new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's about movie inspiration.

I was preparing this while I was still camping.... and well I was kinda out of it... couldn't figure out what to do as my inspiration for you guys.  So I browsed through my images from TEW and YAY found it!  And I'm sure that you will get it just by looking at my layout lol

I used the super adorable Baby Aurora Angel.


I guess by now you know what my inspiration was.  I went to dollar tree and found a book about disney princesses and the little button as well and that was my start.  I also found those great plastic stickers :)  The only problem is because of that pin/button, I had to remove a bunch of pages from my journal.... because the binding was being stressed out... :( oh well it was still a fun page to do.  On the left end side I added tissue paper from the underside of a napkin and then I colored it with my gelatos and put some water to make that washed out look.

Here's a closer look at my little sleeping princess colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.
I took the picture outside and it gave some funky shadows.... oh well... at least you see that I was outside crafting :)

I'm entering this little princess in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Fairies - well there's a fairy on the right hand side and of course the princess sentiment as well as my hand written one True love story.
  2. In the pink challenge - Anything goes in pink (I have lots of pink here)
  3. Rubys rainbow - Something for a little girl
  4. Cutie pie challenge - Cute and girly
That's it for this post!  but there's more coming up so please do come back :)

Hugs


Comments

  1. A super girlie journal page. A great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pinkness, and a truly beautiful layout with pretty detailing :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation
    Thanks for sharing with us at the cuties
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10