Journaling by 5s Altered playing cards - part 3

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great Sunday!  I'm getting ready to see my doctors this week.... getting a bit anxious but sure hoping that soon I can get to normal.... but I do have to admit that the drive that's 2h a day and with the back to school will be more.... is scary to me....

Anyway I'm here to share with you my latest video of the series of the Journaling by 5s altered playing cards.

For this I used a bunch of different stamps from Unity stamps:
Bitty Backgrounds
a Little bit washi
Beautiful Elements
She Art Doodles

And I also used a set that I got on special at Scrapbook Centrale (a local Montreal store) from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous - Here and there

The stencils are from Crafter's Workshop:
mini life tidbits
mini Well rounded
mini Specimens.

Hope you have fun watching my video:
Don't forget to put a thumbs up and better yet subscribe :)

Hugs and have a great Sunday night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10