Paradise of Stamps challenge - CAS

It's time for the midway post over at Paradise of stamps and this time around the challenge is pretty easy... it's CAS!!!!

When I saw this great new set from Scribbles design called when crap happens I just KNEW this was the set that I really really really wanted to use!!!!

I think it's super funny and of course it can go for a man or for a woman!!!!


I went really CAS but I think it's perfect with this image.  I used my KI - Arguly paper pad.  The dies are my Nesting squares rounded dies.

Here's  a closer look at the digi barely colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from that set as well.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Creative corner challenges  -  for a boy challenge - I can totally see myself using that for a boy!
  2. Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
  3. Crafting by designs - Masculine project - I don't know for you guys... but in my house... it's alwasy LONNNNNNGER for my hubby to go to the washroom... I think he uses this time to read the papers lol....
Hope you have a great Sunday.  I will be back with 2 more makes!!!


Hugs

Comments

  1. Haha great card!! Love the humor! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!
    Sara ( DT )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10