Oddballs design - FB challenge - Anything goes

Hello everyone!  I'm totally excited to be announcing that I'm part of the great team over at Mixed Mediaology Oddballs as well as for Oddball stamps :) we alternate.  This month I'm sharing a make over at the FB group.

Hope you like this, because it's back to school I used the fabulous image Back 2 school Geek girl

I thought it was really fitting for this time of year.  And don't know about you but picture day really really sucked for me when I was a teenager... so that's probably what I would have looked like when I had to take a picture!

The paper that I used is from BBP - School days.  I added some ribbon from my stash and some wooden apple buttons.  I used my Nellie's multi ovals to cut the digi and the cardstock.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a fabulous ticket sentiment from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed the sketch # 240 from Sketch Saturday


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Crafting when we can challenges - Borrow a sketch
  3. Sentimental sundays - Back to school
  4. Kitty Bee - School
  5. Sweet 7 challenge - Back to school
That's it for this post!  The next one will be much later! But I hope you will be back for it :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful, I never thought of it til I saw your card and the "picture day" its is soooooooooooo perfect, thats exactly what it looks like it should be! Beautiful card I am so happy to have you on my DT and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful artwork!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card :-) the colouring of the images is brilliant and as a fellow red head I have to say I love the colour :-) xx Thankyou for joining us at Crafting When We Can xx Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Vicky! Picture Day sucked for me, too. Of course, now we look back at those pictures and have a good laugh. :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us for the Sentimental Sundays 'Back to School' Challenge!

    Inky hugs,
    Anti
    SS DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Vicky! Great papers and a sweet image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, fabulous card. She has the same pout my 15 year old had when she had to go back to school. New uniform, hate, new Head, hate, new rucksack, love love love, 1 out of 3 for a 1st day isn't bad. Ha Ha. Love the chalky background and the pop of primary colours in the corner.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the image! I must admit, I don't always play along with the sketch Saturday blog but their sketches are awesome! This is one of my faves :)

    Thanx for sharing at Crafting When We Can :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10