Stained glass and rose frame

Goodmorning everyone!    Thank you so much for all the warm wishes that I get better!  So far no luck... and yes should probably try to go see the Dr. again... but there wasn't one available at the clinic near my house yesterday... so took that as a sign that I should go to bed and sleep... and maybe by the end of the weekend I will be all better right?!?  Right :)  Positive thinking!!!

Anyway... with this I didn't craft at all last week :(  That really sucks... and still don't feel like it... which shows that I'm sick as I ALWAYS find some time to craft...  I'll try to bring myself to my craft room today as I have some DT work to do!

Oh and you will want to check out the newest challenge over at Open-minded crafting fun this time it's about Warmth (clothing or food) - So perfect for a get well card with chicken soup lol  And we have some awesome sponsors again!!!  We were overwhelmed with the fabulous entries we got for the last challenge!  We hope that this time will be a hit again!!!

But right now I'm sharing with you a little card that I did last weekend to participate in the coloring challenge over at Stamping Dragon FB group.  I just love this great frame!  It's just perfect for the upcoming valentine's day.  I decided to use it for my grandma.  You can find this great image here for purchase if you are not part of the group and didn't get the freebie!

I found a poem online and adapted it for my grandma :)  It was from one of those sites for inspiration.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.  I added some bling from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stamping Dragon - Coloring challenge
  2. Robyns fetish challenge - No pattern paper
  3. Simply create too - Valentine's Day or use hearts - did Valentine's day with the use of that poem
That's it for me for now!!!  Hope that I will have some new stuff to share with you at a later time... 

Have fun being crafty.  Big thank you again for all the fabulous comments!!!  I really love reading them.  I'm so blessed to have so many followers!  Looking forward to spoiling you when I do reach the 500 mark... only 8 more to go!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So beautiful Vicky. Love the red and green.
    Sending healing hugs.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky it is very bright and beautiful)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique carte, et sentiment absolument adorable. Merci de partager cette carte avec nous à Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicky:: Your stained glass card is wonderful. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Remember, you can enter 3 of your pretty creations in this challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what I was actually able to understand that is a really sweet verse and I'm sure your Grandmother will love it. Wonderful frame as well. If all your followers start chanting, ''Get Better Vicky", do you think that might help? I need to get a rally going at this point!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring in of the digi-stamp arch. It's funny how many of us have gone for colouring the roses in red. I love your addition of bling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10