Monsters

I'm back with a fun Halloween creation!  I told you I was all Halloween carded out... well that is pushing me to do some other types of creations.  And this time I'm sharing with you a little tag that I made specially to go on my niece's goodie bag.

I have joined a super fun group on FB called the Stamping Dragon Designs.  It's the group for the great images from Dragons lair designs.  Such cuuuuute stamps.  They have challenges and some fun stuff.  And one of the challenges is to make something with this great image from them called Monsters.

So I decided to do some paper piecing and printed the image twice to be able to pop the eye out as well!



To make the label I used some font that you can find here (that's what's been used for the name).  I used my Label 19 and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I put some ripe persimmon distress ink around the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi. The feet were done with my copics.  The rest is paper pieced with some papers from Create with TLC the sentiment is also from there.

I hope she likes the little goodies... but she's only 1 1/2... so maybe the bright colors will catch her interest?

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Stamping Dragon FB group - Freebie challenge
  2. Cute card thursday - Spooktacular.
  3. Happy campers - Halloween
  4. Milkcoffee challenge - Costumes/Halloween
  5. Lori boyd - Trick or treat
That's it for me for today!!!!  I will probably be back tomorrow... I have some other creations that I have yet to post lol

Big Hello to my newest followers!!!  Getting really close to the 450 mark and this will mean another little giveaway!  Woohooo

Have a great night

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute monsters though, LOL, and perfect for a little princess of 1 and a half years young xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10