Journaling spread


Hello!!!!  It's Friday how fabulous right?!?  So happy about that seems like the week is just soooo long and then the weekend just goes by so very fast.

Anyway I'm here to share with you all a journaling spread that I did to showcase the new release image Blushing Barbie from Sandra Caldwell.

I have made a video of my process and you can see it here:
I had to do a double spread because I don't like having pages that don't match... yeah I'm that weird lol

The background was done using some gelatos.

I added some sentiments from magazine as well as an image from a magazine.  I added some flowers that were given to me by a colleague.  And I put some bling in them :)  We always need bling right!??

Here is a closer look at the spread with the cute digi
The image was colored using my copics.
I'm entering this journaling spread in the following challenges:

  1. 4craftychicks - Anything goes
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  4. Craftygals corner challenges - Anything goes
  5. Creative moments - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!!  Have a fab day everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. ALWAYS such satisfying work to behold, LOVE this too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Pretty.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so vibrant and fun! Love the background you created and all of the elements you brought together.

    Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your journal pages with us over at 4 Crafty Chicks...so pretty!

    Lori
    4 CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10