Friday, August 25, 2017

Pussy Kat Eye - recycled container


Hello!  It's Friday wooohooo so very glad it's been a long and tireing week and it will be for the next 2 more weeks....  Anyway Friday means that there's a new release over at Sandra Caldwell's etsy store and for this one I got to play with the fabulous image Pussy Kat Eye.

This was the perfect opportunity to recycle a little container to put the food of my new baby Sam.  I also figured I would introduce you to him in this video.

Here is what it turned out like.  This started out as a tea container.  I used black gesso.  Some stenciling using some Heidi Swapp teal texture paste with a stencil and used as well some white texture paste with a Tim Holtz stencil.  I added some book paper and some homemade deli paper.  The sentiment was done in word.


The image was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut it out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. As you like it challenge - Favorite fur or feathers - well fur of course.  Love my new baby kitten Sam.
  2. Cardz4galz - Cats or kittens :)  
  3. Craft rocket challenges - Animal kingdom
  4. Crafty creations challenges - anything goes
  5. The sisterhood of crafters - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest