Love you to pieces - Smoochies

Hello!!!  There's new digis over at Babycakes design aka Sandra Caldwell designs and you will just fall in love with them.... yeah... it's Valentine's day that's coming up.

I got to play with the fabulous Smoochies.  When I saw him I just KNEW what I wanted to make with him.  You see I have a little nephew (turning 5 this year) and he's totally into the typical boy things!  Loves cars and stuff like that.  So couldn't just send him a girly valentine!

I had seen a fellow youtuber (Maggie Lockley) use a puzzle piece recently and that gave me the idea for this special Valentine.  You can see the making of it here:
And here is the close picture for you
I finally got to use some of those GINORMOUS puzzle piece that had been given to me by a friend.  I don't get to play with them much because they are HUGE!!!!  I played with paints and stencils.  The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  The sentiment was stamped and then just edge with my sharpie.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Masculine project
  2. Craft rocket challenges - It's a love thing
  3. Simon says stamp blog - the color of love
  4. Digichoosday - Anything goes
  5. Tuesday throwdown - Love notes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you will like this messy but OH so fun project :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, love what you did with that giant puzzle piece. You are so creative. That image is just too cute. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male themed Valentine, love the puzzle piece and all those kisses, lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment's and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Fantastic use for the jigsaw piece.

    Thanks for sharing this inspiring piece with us at Aud sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun piece of art!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10