Say What?!? - RSD

Hello and happy Monday to you all!  I'm here to share with you my very last make as an EDT design member of Rick St-Dennis.  I have had such a great time for the past year 1/2 and learned so much from Rick as well as from all the wonderful DT.

For this last make I was really nervous because I wanted to do a really good job.  The image that I'm playing with really fits me I think lol minus the weird clothes... It's the great Say what?!? and I used her as the very 1st page of my new dylusion journal.  I have received this journal a full year ago from the wonderful Paola Jofre.  And because it's a dylusion journal I was having issues actually playing with it.  I know it's silly but that's what it is.  I tend to have trouble using what I totally adore... something to work on.

Anyway, I figured this post for RSD would be the perfect opportunity to finally use it!

I printed my image really large and colored her with all kinds of different colors that I would not usually use together.  A way to get me out of my box.  I made the background for this using my neocolors (I don't use those enough either!).  Then I used my black fude pen to highlight the circles as well as the border.  The sentiment is from Delusion by Ranger.  I put them on some left over black cardstock from a die cut.

I'm entering this in this fabulous new challenge:
Inky mess - Anything goes mixed media

I had lots of fun and now that my journal is started well I'll be good to continue it :)

Hope you liked this and looking forward to your comments.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hahahaha - this is EXCELLENT - a brilliant page. So colourful, a really zany image and a fabbo sentiment :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky I adore this quirky sassy image and the clashing colours are very punk! Great make and thanks for being our very first entrant in the new A Inky Mess Challenge. Michelle - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal page Vicky great image and sentiment and love all the bright colours---Thank you for joining our 1st challenge at A Inky Mess and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10