I made a little mother's day card using a great image from the heart stamps called Bouquet chick. I thought it would be totally perfect for making a little mother's day card.
I colored the fab image withe my copics. The image was cut out with a grand label 11 from Spellbinder and I used my scallop and circle dies from Spellbinder for the sentiments. I added a little double ribbon bow and some bling. The paper is from Oh la la for her by my mind's eye. I really love how bright and cheerful this came out :)
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- From the heart stamps - Sketch or twist - I did the twist with the ribbon
- Open-minded crafting fun - Easter/spring or pastel - this is pastel and would also be perfect for spring :)
- Come and get it challenge - Card for a woman
- Crafting when we can challenges - add flowers - there's lots on that little image
- Brown sugar challenge - Mother's day
That's it! I just wanted to wish you all a great Mother's day!!!