It's time to share with you some inspiration to get you to participate in the latest progressive challenge over at Sparkle and Glitter challenge.
For my make I had decided to play with the fabulous Portia. I have to say that I really really really adore the fab hat ladies that Rick does!!!! And this one is totally awesome.
I had purchased a little brass frame in need of love at the thrift store and I decided to update it to frame her :) You can see this on the following video.
I have put this little frame up in my Etsy store here. I used a bunch of different paints on it and to really get the process well it's better if you go and check it out on Youtube :)
But here it is. The image itself was colored with my copics. I used my Gelly Roll all over the fur and the furry part of the hat! I used my Nellie's ovals to cut out the image and I used some peeled paint distress ink on the edge. I put it on a paper that I thought would be perfect for this.
Close up of the digi but again to see how shiny it is it's better to look at the video
I'm entering this little frame in the following challenges:
- Lia stampz - Dimension - well it's a frame and has dimension
- Altered eclectics - 25 days til Christmas - I'm thinking this would make a great gift
- Anything but cute challenge - Ring out the old bring in the new - the frame is a new purchase at a thrift store lol so old but new at the same time and my treatment of it made it new!
- Open-minded crafting fun - Something new - this frame is new to me!
- C.R.A.F.T. - Not a card
- Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
- Sassy studio designs - Shabby chic
That's it for this post! There's still one more coming up !!!