I had a lot of fun creating with this one. I used a background that I had created using a saran wrap method that I saw Cat Hand using.
The edge of my journaling was done using my gelato in dark purple I use water to spread it. The back ground paper that the digi is on is some magazine that I cut out. I used the back of a package from Prima on the left hand page and added a little tag from Create with TLC
The image was colored using my copics as well as my pebbles chalk.
- Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
- Fresh brewed designs - Anything goes
- Rubys rainbow - Something new - the digi is brand new :) It is released today!
- Inky impressions challenges - All things new
- The sisterhood of crafters - Something old - Something new - the image is new and the rest are old :) And recycled!
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a great day.