Julia Spiri - New release January - Venice

Hello everyone!  It's time for my new release post for the fabulous Julia Spiri!  And the new collection is Venice.

I had a lot of fun creating with this one.  I used a background that I had created using a saran wrap method that I saw Cat Hand using.

The edge of my journaling was done using my gelato in dark purple   I use water to spread it.  The back ground paper that the digi is on is some magazine that I cut out.  I used the back of a package from Prima on the left hand page and added a little tag from Create with TLC

The image was colored using my copics as well as my pebbles chalk.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
  2. Fresh brewed designs - Anything goes
  3. Rubys rainbow - Something new - the digi is brand new :)  It is released today!
  4. Inky impressions challenges - All things new
  5. The sisterhood of crafters - Something old - Something new - the image is new and the rest are old :)  And recycled!
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful coloring and such a clever idea to use the packaging, I save all mine too! Thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood for our New/Old challenge!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image, beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.
    Hugs Helen P X

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely wonderful multi-medium creation, Vicky. Thanks for sharing it at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you've put so much work into this, the detail and colouring is incredible!! Its an amazing project with beautiful images, I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation! Love it!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page...the background is fabulous`!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10