Jayson's owl - Steampunk - Sparkle and Glitter midway post

Hello!!!!  It's time for the midway post over at Sparkle and Glitter and for this post I went all steampunky for you :)  I had sooooo much fun doing this it's totally the type of make that I love to do.  Anything mixed media and messy is getting my like these days.

I used the fabulous image Jason's owl for this.  And I made a little video of my process if you are interested!
You can also purchase this little make in my etsy store here.

Here's my little make for you.

I used lots and lots and LOTS of different paints on this.  I used some gears from Cheery Lynn dies as well as some made from molded pieces done with glue or with toilet paper rolls.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.  The metal and wood gears were purchased at Ali Express.  The stencils that I used I think are from TCW.

I colored my owl with my copics.
Really hope you like this little piece that I made!!!!

I'm entering it in the following challenges:

  1. All sorts challenge - anything but a card
  2. Brown sugar challenge - No pattern paper
  3. Joe's scrap shack - Anything goes
  4. Polkadoodle - Autumn or fall colors - fall colors here
  5. Quick quotes - Things with wings
  6. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's one more coming up so please do come back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. OMGosh !!! This is just so super fantastic Vicky. !! What a gorgeous creation :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so rich & vibrant. Thank you for taking the time to join in our Autumn colours challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just awesome! love, love, love owls! and steampunk to boot! great job! thanks for sharing with us at Quick Quotes Things with Wings challenge this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - wonderful steam punk creation. Thanks for joining us for our Autumn/Fall Colours Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!! Such an amazing creation! I am speechless...your canvas is so amazing! and thank you for sharing the video. You are definitely an inspiration to me. Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspiring! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway