Sparkle and Glitter - Alice progressive challenge

Hello!  It's time for the reminder for the progressive challenge Sparkle and glitter where this time around we are using the great image Alice.

I also used with that image the set Wonderland elements 2.  I thought it was the perfect set to go with my journaling.


The background was done while I was taking a class over at Scrapbookcentral.  I added some gelatos to it in blues, purple and yellow.  I also did some extra doodling around the image and the flowers.  The images were colored with my copics.  I did some special little hidden elements on the left side. I also did some stamping with some of the elements from Stamplorations - mixed media elements as well as with a border stamp that I had and I used my Archival ink to do it.

Here they are taken out :)  The sentiment on the left hand page is from Create with TLC
and here's a closer look at the digi Alice.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Colouring in scrapland - Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  There's one more so I really hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your journal pages. Alice is beautifully coloured and I do like the little card man! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colorful pages, Vicky! Fabulous work! And speaking of work. Best of luck with the job. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful Vicky thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love the colours that you've used!
    Thanks for playing with us at Colouring in Scrapland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway