Scribble Design Challenge - Good Luck - Midway

It's already time for the midway Scribbles Designs challenge.  And this time it's about Luck.

For my make I used the great Shamrock Mason Jar.  I thought that was the perfect piece for an altered card.

I'm entering this little Altered card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. That craftplace blog - Mixed media Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - anything goes
I still have one more post to share with you!  Hope that you will come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely altered card. Great details in the piece. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10