Anyway just had TO SHARE!!!!
For my post today I used a great fall digi from Karleigh Sue called Pumpkin Spice Latte.
I used one of the backgrounds that I had created over at Scrapbook Central yet again... YEAH had so much fun in that class and purchased that great flower for the background so you will see it again. Anyway I digress I used my spellbinder 38 to cut out the sentiment and edge it with my Rusty Hinge. I used some great butterflies that I got as a RAK with a swap from Jean Elford (thank you so very much Jean they were the PERFECT item for this). The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
- Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
- Scrap-craft-inspiration - Fall colors
- Star stampz - Halloween or Harvest colors - used harvest colors
- The crafty addicts - Autumn colors
- Ikes world challenge blog - Autumn colors
That's it for me for today. Hope you have a great Friday!!!! And thanks a bunch for all your fab comments!!!