Reindeer Friendship - Art by Mi Ran

Well last time I shared with you a fall calendar page.... but this time I'm even farther in the year.... I'm sharing with you a December calendar page because I have to finish my gift.... and well Mi Ran's images are just soooo awesome!!!!  So that was perfect for the inspiration post over at Art by Mi Ran

Here's the image that I worked with  Reindeer Friendship. It's just PERFECT for my calendar page!


And since the showcase was about warm colors I thought it was even better!

So here's my little calendar for the month of December.
I used a bunch of left over papers to make this.  I also did some work using the great stencils from Stamplorations and the calendar is from here.

And if you are interested I have the entire process here for you in a video!
I really hope you like it and if you do don't forget to give me a thumbs up and even better subscribe!!!!

I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. A snowflakes promise - winter or Christmas make - I'm hoping this qualifies!
  2. Sweet stamps blog - anything but a card
  3. One stitch at a time challenge - anything goes with a 4 legged friend - the deer is 4 legged :)
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Anything goes with digi
That's it for me!!!  But I will be back later so please do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous calendar page. I'm sure it will be a great gift. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10