Journaling by 5s - Part 4

Ok so by now you know that I think it will get easier.... but it really DOESN'T!

I spent a whole part of today coloring, fussy cutting (digis, sentiments and images) and putting them into individual pocket sleeves!

So did that help me?!? NOOOOOOOO it didn't.... I ended up tearing my new handmade paper dolls or magazine cut outs.... and just not being able to choose which to use for the page....

And I CHEATED! YUP I have to say that I must have cheated between 1.5 -3 minutes out of the 15 minutes.... the timer just went FLYING and I didn't pick it up until I was FINISHED.... OOPS?!?  Who knew there was such a bad girl/rule breaker inside of me?!?

Here's my video.  I'm putting in the description all the great stores of digis that I used.  I will be sharing those individually when I do my DT post (shhhhhhhh don't tell.... I'm showing a bunch of previews of my September work to you guys in this....)





Hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe/leave a comment or a thumbs up to let me know that I should keep on going!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh my Lord woman! I have no idea how you do it all. You have always intrigued me with your journalling and you are fabulous at it. Your video does not disappoint. I hope your paper doll is feeling much better now and that her leg has healed fully. :)

    Miss you bunches and bunches!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10