Genie - Karleigh Sue

Hey hope you guys are all doing good!  I'm here to share with you a little inspiration from me for the latest sexy challenge.

I have shared how I did my journaling using a technique called journaling by 5s so you have 5 steps for doing it and 15 minutes on each step.  It's something fun especially if you are scared of journaling!

I have to admit that after doing those step this page was pretty much finished.  I just added a few touch in the free play.  This page using Genie turned out to be one of my very favorites.

On the left hand side I just explained the process that I did on the right side which is the one that I worked on while doing the JB5

On the left page I used some left over papers and some project life cards.  I also used some stamps from Stamplorations they are quite fun to use and not expensive.  

On the main page I used lots of magazine cut out.  The back ground was done using some acrylic paints and I added some stamps from Unity stamps.  I also put a bunch of washi tape and left over papers.  The sassy sentiment comes from Create with TLC

And here's a closer look at the digi page.  The digi itself was colored with my copics.




I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Anything goes
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes - last entry did 3 with this one
  3. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  4. Stamplorations - Anything goes using stamploration stamps

Have a great Monday everyone!

Comments

  1. So creative...love the journaling by 5 idea. You have done a wonderful job...thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-))) GREAT BOOK!!! :-)))) Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway