I've also been asked many times to do videos... and I was too shy.... but I figured if I was going to do one this would be the time so that I can do a flip through and explain it all to you. So here's my 1st EVER video. Hope you like it and give me thumbs up! This will encourage me to do more... lol
Most of my papers are from MME and I used some Martha steward embellishments. I also added some charms to the side of the album. The album itself is made using my Cinch. I also distressed this with vintage photo ink and my Tim Holtz distresser.
I wanted the album to be sturdy and last therefore I used some cereal cardboard between my paper and then stitched it all around using my sewing machine.
The closure was done using some ribbon that I got at a thrift store and reusing an old belt buckle from my kids! I also reused an envelope to put the song that my brother had on his video.
I had not yet received pictures when I made this album therefore I used the snipping tool from Microsoft to snip it from the video and then used photoscape to age them!!!!!
Took me a long time lol but it was worth it and I really hope that they will have fun filling up the pages with some memories of their lives and of that special day!
Here are all the pictures! And yes there are many!!!! Be warned!!! :)
I'm entering this little album in the following challenges:
- Crafting by designs - Reuse/Recycled - that's what I did with the buckle, ribbon, envelope in the middle as well as the cereal box cardboard
- Nordsalten-hobbyklubb - Wedding cards and creations
- Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
- Dream valley challenges - Distressing
- Frilly and funkie - Something to say - I included lots of little words and sentiments!
- Pennys challenges - Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
- Doodle artifacts - Anything goes but recycle
- Rhedds creative spirit - Mixed media anything goes
That's it for me!!!! Hope you like this! I've noticed that I dropped 2 followers... that makes me quite sad... hope you still like what I do even if it's not as many cards anymore....