Ok so I couldn't just work with one image... I had to use them ALL!!!! bwhahahahahah and I decided to use them to make an altered children book for my little niece and nephew :) they are 3 and I miss them lots but I haven't been good to see them much with the depression and stuff... so this is a way for me to say how I care.
This is what I made for the cover using the super cute Santa's Helpers the paper for the cover is from Beach by Paper house. I used my sharpie to write the sentiment
Sweet Stripes. I used some borders from the dollar store and a die cut from Creative memories. The papers is the last of a pack that I've had forever. I used some duck tape as well.
the next page using some MME papers and the super cute Twinkle lights and Mistetoe kisses
Christmas Cocoa and Santa's cookies
Toad stool Elf here I used some more DCWV papers as well as some die cuts from Cheery Lynn design
Checking the list and more papers from Paper house - Beach
I'm entering this little book in the following challenges:
- Crafty sentiments - Summer challenge
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Not just cards challenges - anything goes
- Perfectly rustics - something that moves - I figured the door moves
- Simon says stamp blog - Summer
- whoopsi Daisy - Summer fun
- 613 Avenue create - I went with the anything goes option
That's it for me for today.