Oddball June FB challenge - Anything goes

I just love our FB challenge over at Oddball because it's always anything goes!  So that's super fun!!!!

And you probably have figured that I just adore journaling with them!  They are so awesome for my journal pages.  This time around I'm using the image Image 174.

I had the perfect background for it because I took a Neocolor class and had made 2 page layout that needed to be completed.  This is what I did with one of them :)  The tissue paper is Tim Holtz


I used some black soot distress ink all around the page and the sentiment.  The image was colored using my copics

I just found that this quote was soooo funny!  And perfect for a journaling page :)

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Anything but a card
  2. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
  4. Moving along with the times  - Texture - there's lots of textures with the crumpled tissue paper on the page
  5. Southern girls challenge - Spots and dots
That's it for this post but there's still loads more to come :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your background. And the image is super cute. Love your coloring. Tfs hugs Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the circle background, cute image, and fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! Love the background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again … Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project. Love the background.
    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
    Sabina (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10