Doodle Pantry - Winter wishes

Hello everyone.  Just doing a very short post.  Been really really tired and blah.  Looking forward to getting my new medication tomorrow....

But this post is about a cute little Christmas card that I got done using a great set from Doodle Pantry
This cute one is using Winter Wishes precolored images.
Winter Wishes COLOR
The sentiment Just HAD to come from the set Salutations Françaises Just love this set and it's such a great deal for all the French expressions you need.
Salutations Francaises
I really think it makes for a very elegant Christmas card.

The paper for this card is from Basic Grey - Nordic paper.  I used my grand oval and grand scallop ovals from Spellbinder and used my Nellie's oval as well for the sentiment.  I added a little ribbon and some snowflakes with bling on them.

Here's a closer look at the great precolored digi and sentiment.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas link up - Christmas card
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge Extra - Christmas card
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Holiday
That's it for me for today.  Have a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I think its a gorgeous Christmas card, love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and the christmassy color combo - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and the christmassy color combo - thanks for joining us at ATSM!! this week - please delete my first comment - I was a little distracted by my son there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: your card is most definitely elegant! A pretty winter wonderland...Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card, Vicky!! Thank you for linking your card up with the 12 Months Of Christmas challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas card! Love your gorgeous colors and layout! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the backing paper. Great traditional colours and a fantastic bow. Thanks for joining us at 12 MOC xx
    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Designed By Del – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design for your card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10