Cheese please

My next mini post is about the cute little digi for the great progressive challenge over at Gerda steiner designs.

This time around I made a little toilet paper midori album for a swap.  There's lots of videos out there that show it to you and I did share one in a previous post on Monday.

I used some paper from an amazon purchase to crush it all up and create the faux letter effect.

The closure is done with elastic bands for hair.  I added some little charms to the side.  The sentiment was done using October afternoon letters.

Here's a look at the back of it
and the open version with lots of little tags and all kinds of fun things
I used a bunch of papers and things that I got in packages from friends and from swaps.

That's it entering this little make in the progressive challenge Gerda steiner designs.

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10