Betty Cockus Black Lipstick - The east wind

Hello!  Today will be a super busy Monday!  So I'm preparing my post on Sunday morning with a coffee because I know that by the end of the day I will be a mess.... yeah the lack of the antidepressant is hard right now.... crying again... didn't miss that...

Anyway I'm here for this post to share with you the make that I did for the new The east wind challenge which is lines and dots and the freebie is totally fabulous!  It was awesome to journal with!!!

My lines and dots were made with handmade stencils!  I made the dots with a stencils done with a divider page.  The criss cross stencil was done with hot glue as was the Art lettering.


I used my panpastels, homemade alcool ink and my Heidi swapp gold spray. I used my white gel pen and my black pitt pen to highlight the art as well as do some writting.  The quote is from Unity quote bundle pack.  I put some black washi tape and used as well my mowed lawn distress paint.

Here's a closer look the digi. I lightly colored the eye with my copics before doing the sprays.
And here's the quote that I thought was perfect with this
If you want to find the videos on making your stencils refer to past posts from me please :)

I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Shopping our stash - Play misty for me
  2. Hiding in my craftroom - Freestyle
  3. Docerela shop - Anything goes but need to be stamped
That's it for me for this journaling :)

Hope you have a great Monday and do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautifully done, Vicky! It is a very good "abstract" creation! Thanks for taking the "Play Misty For Me" challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving following along to see your journal pages!! Love all the purple!! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Play Misty for Me" challenge!!
    ~*~donna~*~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10