Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway point - Food Related

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway point of the challenge over at Open Minded Crafting Fun where the challenge is all about food.

The fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:
,,,

For my make I used a great image from Robyns Fetish called Hot Coco

And of course I made it to be a coffee cup!!!

I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my Nellie's ovals dies as well.  I added some ribbon and a little charm from my stash attached with a little safety pin.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - anything goes
  2. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  3. Crafty gals corner challenges - Humor comedy fun

That's it for me for today... so discouraged... It snowed yet again :(

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wowww, Vicky, I love your blog!! It looks amazing!!!
    Your Project is great!!! Congrats. Big Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Open-Minded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card I love the designer papers and your coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Vicky! I love the colour scheme and this is perfect inspiration for OMCF "Food Related" challenge! :)

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10