The East Wind - Freebie challenge - Doodle doodle do

It's time for a new challenge over at The East wind and for this challenge we want you to DOODLE!  YUP I said it doodle...

That's not an easy one for me... I don't do doodles... lol  but I did it... so you can as well.  And if you are registered to the newsletter well you got the great freebie :)

Here's my little tag with the sweet Unkytoon Craft time.

I used a bunch of different left over papers that I had. I used my wonky rectangles to cut out the digi.  I doodled all around the cute little witch and around the tag as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

  1. Make my Monday - Tags
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Ribbon or lace
  3. Sweet stamps blog - Anything but a card
OK so today is a busy day on my blog.   I will have many makes coming... so don't forget to come back for them!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a sweet image, you've colored it perfectly....a wonderful tag!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rbberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Totally adorable! Thanks for joining Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday's tag challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10