So Lucky

I have another make to share wtih you!  This one is also from Rosey heart.  I had a great sentiment from a set at Create with TLC it's called St-Patrick Day and it's a deal at only 1.5$ for the entire set!!!!

I thought this great image So Lucky would be just perfect with this sentiment!!!



I didn't use any special papers for this.  I kept it really really CAS just used some embossing from a Couture Creations embossing folder.  I used my label 13 and large circle from Spellbinder for this.

I used my copics to color this up.  As you have seen the sentiment is from the set shown previously

I followed this sketch for it:



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday stamps - sketch
  2. Opus-gluei - St-Patrick's day
  3. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Green
  4. Patties creations challenge - Green in your image
That's it for this post!  hope you like it!  It was much fun to do!



Comments

  1. So cute, Vicky! Love your layout! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is marvelous! Love how you colored this image and the embossed panel is a nice way to set it off. Yes, this is a great way to use that sentiment. Thank you for taking the time to look at our Opus Gluei challenge and then play along with us. I love getting inspiration from the entries, and yours makes me want to make a bunch of St. Patrick's day cards to send out!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT's a cute take on the traditional leprechaun....and you found the perfect shades of green too. Thanks for playing in our St Patrick's Day challenge at Opus Gluei this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I love your take on the sketch! :)
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Samantha
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cute card! love the sentiment too... and the embossed background. Thanks for joining our challenge this month - Vic, DT for Patties creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the embossed panel.
    Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this time - good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is so fun! Great coloring on your non traditional leprechaun! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful CAS card Vicky! Cute image and I just love the embossed piece that hangs over the ends. I'll have to try that some time.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    ☺Lisa
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10