Open Minded crafting Fun challenge - Midway post

It's time for the midway post of Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge!  The challenge this time around is about Winter getaway!!!  And yes I would totally take one!!!!  It's snowing yet again here.... :/

The fabulous sponsor are
,, and 

For my make I decided to make a little tag using the very adorable Roxy Ice cream colored.  I want to be on a beach like her!


Since this was precolored it really came together fast... I used my Nellie's oval die and fussy cut the image.  The tag is from Fancy Pants collecting moments.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image and the great sentiment from Create with TLC which I thought was perfect for a getaway since it's hello in many languages.
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

  1. Bloggers challenge - Outdoor
  2. Moving along with the times - Tag your it
  3. Digi choosday - Anything but a square card - HI GUYS!!!!  miss you!!!
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely bears!!! I love your tags!!! Congrats. Hugs, Ana Isabel DT Open-Minded

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10