Goblin Queen

Well there's a great freebie for the fans that are part of the Simply Betty FB group if you are not part of the group you are totally missing out on some great chat, inspiration and just loads of fun.

We are to use this digi in a dark or light way... and if you have followed my stuff (and the great surprised that Erin did for me, she commissioned Betty to make an image of me!!!!) well you know that I like darker stuff... so this was to me super easy choice lol


The paper for this is from DCWV - The rockstar stack and DCWV - The foiled cardstock.  I used my deckled small and large rectangle as well as my grand circle, grand square and my classic heart all from Spellbinder.  I added a little ribbon and a bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut.

I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Try stampin on tuesday - Sketch
  2. Sweet stamps blog - anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Big eyes or LOC, I think she could qualify for both.
That's it for me for today.  Thank you so very much my friends for the great surprise on FB.  Love you guys a lot!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Another fantasticproject. Love the sketch and the SBS image. thanks for joining us at LOC for the Big Eyes challenge - good luck and hope to see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool Vicky to have a digistamps of yourself commissioned! So neat. This is a fun card and I always admire those with coloring skills, so well done! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote. Lovely colour combination and layering, thanks for sharing at LOC. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that paper somewhere and now I'm going to have to dig it out thanks to your inspiring project. Love it, the paper, the image, the embellishments, the sentiment - everything. Always lovely seeing your work at Left of Center creative challenges. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and dreamy take on the sketch for TSOT. Love all the glitz and glam! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway