Daffo Dill - RSD

I had so much fun making this! It's for my inspiration post over at Sparkle and glitter with rick blogIf you have followed me this year so far you know that I have totally become a stalker of Bonnie I want to try to make other things then cards that end up sitting in boxes!!!!  So for this make I decided to use a great frame that I got at a bargain at HomeSense (our TJ MAX for the American friends).

And I used the super cute Daffo Dill Fairy.

So here's how I colored her with copics:



I was pretty happy with my coloring... And then I put her in the frame....

And then Rick said the frame was really busy with this delicate fairy.... and he was totally right of course... and can I tell you that he has become my ultimate sounding board?!?  I'm learning sooooo much from him!

So here's the image in the altered frame with some Deco Art Black Shimmer
I really really really really (did I say really?!?) wish I could find stuff out like that before showing it to you guys!  But figured it would be fun for you to see a work in progress!

I hope you have the chance of having someone like Rick in your life to tell you like it is!!!!

I'm entering this frame in the following challenges:

  1. Dream weaver stencils - Marching into spring - nothing says spring like daffodils right?!?
  2. Sassy studio designs - anything goes
  3. Scrap-craft-inspiration - Flowers
  4. Digi choosday - Anything but a square card - missed you guys just had to play :)
Hope you have a great Friday!  I'm off to see the doctor....

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous, I like the flowers,Thank You for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft this time, hope to see you again, Good Luck.
    Kevin Scrap & Craft DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky!!! What a wonderful altered frame. Love it so much. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge for our Anything but a Square card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool frame. Your coloring turned out wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10