Zombie boy - RSD

Hello!  I'm hosting the Airless Chambers blog today and I'm sharing the inside of a very special Valentine's day card.

My oldest son's girlfriend really love anything to do with horror movies.  So I thought this cute... well to me he's cute little zombie boy would be perfect for the inside of her card.  I don't normally do inside of cards but this was just perfect for it.


The paper is from DCWV - The rockstar stack.  I used my Cheery Lynn B378 dies for the heart gears.  I just looooove those.  I also used my Nellie's ovals dies.  I used some chipboard from DCWV - the immortal love pack.

Here's a closer look at that very sweet little zombie with his little flower for his Valentine!  I colored him with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's the other panel that I thought went really well with him.  She is a really smart girl so it's fitting with this cute zombie and that sentiment is also from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Haunted design house - Love or hate - well it's all about love don't you think?!?
  2. Left of Center Challenge - did LOC this time around but lost love would also work... because well a zombie is dead right?!?
That's it for me for today.  Have a great Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute card, Vicki! I'm sure she's gonna love it. I know I would.
    Thanks for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Vicky and what a super card hun love it have a great day crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image, he is a sweet zombie! Those heart gears are amazing too, she's going to love the card. Thanks for sharing with us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for zombie Valentine cards, and the inside of this one is perfect! Great image, and the die cuts and sentiments are wonderful. Thanks very much for sharing it with us at HDH this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brillliant! Bet she was thrilled! thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on this. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant. Love love love that sentiment and the zombie boy is sooo cute. It's all beautifully put together too. So glad I see this at Left of Center.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the colour scheme, thanks for joining us at LOC, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great zombycard, love it thanks for playing in the dungeon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10