Top Tip Tuesday - Rubber/clear stamps only

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time around we want you to use some stamps clear or rubber so long as it's not digital :)  I know it can be hard... we tend to use a lot of digis now... but those stamps are bored and need to be used as well!

Our sponsor this time around is the fabulous Bunny Zoe Craft!  Just love that store!  Got lots of fabulous magnolia dies :)

For this make I made some ATCs and I have a little tip to share with you!

Tip: If you don't have a template for making little ATC (artist trading cards) just use plain old playing cards they are exactly the right size for them and it makes for a very easy and cheap template. You can even use them as the actual background for your ATCs.
The paper that I used comes from Modern Homemaker from October afternoon.  I used my giggles greetings and my petite petals stamps and punch from Stamping up.  I used some bling to finish it off.  I used some real red ink from Stamping up for the flower.

Those little cherries were colored with my copics.  
Yup I totally get this sentiment lol... but hopefully soon it will be cherries that I have and not the pits :)

I'm entering these ATCs in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty boots challenges - Use a sentiment
  2. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  3. Lunagirl moonbeams - Red
that's it for this post but there's one more coming up soon!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What cute little cards and yes, that describes life so well! I wish you many cherries very soon :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of ATCs Vicky. Hope life sends cherries your way soon. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little ATC's are great. I love the sentiment. I have not made any of these in years, I should especially when they are so enjoyable to make. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of ATCs, lovely image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, so cute! We needed some bright red cherries in my RED challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10