Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post - No pink or red

Well Valentine's day is just around the corner but we still decided to do a challenge with no pink or red over at Open-minded crafting fun.

Our fabulous sponsors are:
,, and 

For my post I'm using a great image from Bugaboo called Day after tomorrow.  I figured that it's not because there's no pink or red that this couldn't be a romantic card.  I've got the best hubby ever supporting me through hard times.  So I decided to do a card for him :)

Isn't that a super romantic image?!?  I decided to keep this card really CAS and monochromatic.  I used DCWV -  Premium paper pack.  I used my A2 distressed edge from Spellbinder.  I added some black pearls and that's it.

Here's a closer look at the fab image and sentiment.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chocolate coffee cards - Love is in the air
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - With love
  3. Audsentiments challenge blog - Valentine or love
  4.  Aaa cards - CAS - Love love love
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a fabulous Saturday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Me gusta tu tarjeta monocromatica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I love both the image and the sentiment - stunning. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely silhouette card! Thanks for joining in at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice, great look with your really simple color combination. Glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10