Hug your zombie Betty - Simply Betty new Tuesday solo

It's time for a new Tuesday solo over at Simply Betty Stamps and this time around it's Hug your Zombie Betty!

I just thought this was the best image for the Valentine's day card that my oldest would send to his girlfriend!!!  She's totally into horror and loves anything with zombies.  My son on the other hand... is the total opposite lol  Anyway this was just THE perfect image for her.

And of course such a joy to color as all the Simply Betty stamps are!

I used some papers from DCWV - The rockstar stack.  I used my nesting frame die from Quickutz and my Nellie's oval dies.  I added some chipboard hearts from DCWV - Immortal love collection (been hoarding those it's time for me to finally use them!)

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little Valentine's day card in the following challenges:

  1. Dream valley challenges - Valentine's day
  2. Haunted design house - Love or hate thing - it's about love on this one :)
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Valentine's day card
  4. OSAAT - Anything goes with love
That's IT!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.\

Hugs

Comments

  1. Zombie hugs! What a perfect start to the day - as long as you can get a wash afterwards! Fab card - thanks very much for playing along with us at HDHthis week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this 'gruesome' image Vicky - not too horrific though! Love the hearts and the skulls - brilliant touches! Thank you for entering the OSAAT (AG with Love) Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPS! forgot to say thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie hugs are fun! Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun card thanks for playing in the dungeon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10