Tip Top Tuesday - Something new

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time around it's about something new.  How easy after the holidays right?!?

The fabulous sponsor is none other than
 
And for my make I used the super adorable  Owl Snow Forest Girl.

I figured I would make a card for my dad who love owls and I figured he would be happy to know that he's still the #1 dad for me lol.... I still have to mail it out... man in 2015 so far haven't done what I wanted which is mail more cards just no energy for it... anyway  that digi was a joy to color
The paper is from We r memory Keepers - Antique Chic.  I used some Recollection bling and some of my new prima say it in crystals.  The dies are my new Label 40 and label 40 decorative accent from Spellbinder.  Love that new series!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I decided to stay in monochrome colors :)  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Die-cut-divas - anything goes with a die cut
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Cute
  3. Dis digi designs challenge - Add sparkle
  4. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Masculine
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Monochrome
  6. Simon says stamp blog - For a guy
  7. Perfectly rustics - Animals
That's it for me for this post but I still have lots more coming up so really hope that you will be back.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your Dad will love this card. Beautiful colouring and colour combo. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really beautiful, Vicky! Love her eyes! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Vicky, a lovely design and colour combo, I love your image and so beautifully coloured!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Vicki! These images are so fun to color and yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is adorable. Love your card.

    Im going to have to buy this image as I am owl mad lol

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card. Love the colours.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, such beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely monochromatic card. Thanks for entering the Die Cut Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the brown tones you used.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great earthy tones on this card and I love the owl! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10