SLS lines challenge - Portraits

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at SLS Lines Digital Stamps.  This time it's Portrait.

So for mine I decided to work on my calendar :)  It was the perfect image for Father's day and the month of June :)  I used the great Scallywag Pirate


I used some left over papers that I had.  I also used some of my buttons and twine from American craft.  The calendar comes from here, it's a  calendar showing the Quebec holidays.

Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Opus-gluei - Anything but a card
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Not a card
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Monday!  Wow only one follower away from 700!!!  Thank you so much.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Just stunning with the masculine browns and I love the buttons.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the coloring Vicki! Definitely gets that masculine feel across. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT Calendar. Is this for you or is it a gift? It's really creative! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei for our AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10