Top Tip - inspiration from ?

Hello!  It's already time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday.  This time around you have to share with us your inspiration :)  How cool is that!?!?  

The fabulous sponsor this time around is:

Photobucket


Here's my inspiration picture :)  It's my baby Max we got him in 2012 not so much a baby anymore... but still quite naughty and full of spunk!

Tip - To make some matting of your image and to lessen the weight of your card (as well as save cardstock) try using the underlayer of your image for the die cut layer.  It's covered so it won't show that there's a whole in it if you use it on a blank white cardstock like I do.

For this card I used a fab image from The East wind called Tuxedo cat rang climbing and it's totally the type of stuff that Max does lol

It's fun to have a card different from the usual  Christmas time that is all I've been doing lately lol.  The paper for this is from Snap - Simple Story.  I used my small and large deckled rectangle and my Label 12.  I added some bling in the corner.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi :)  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with tlc.  I thought it was really fitting with this image.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  2. All sorts challenge - Animal magic
  3. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Chevrons
  4. 4 crafty chicks - Animals
  5. Fab n funky challenges - Precolored image
I have one more post coming up so please come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle! Gorgeous colours and layers too :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Max is not as naughty as the cat on your card:) Cute, made me smile! Aloha, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and fab design. Thank you for sharing with us at WNW Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, lovely bright colours. A perfect sentiment. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and gorgeous. Fab card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10