And of course you know that there's a new progressive challenge going on here. All you have to do is enter using a great RSD image. So that should be quite easy to do!!!!
I needed to make a Birthday card to someone who looooves bunnies! And I figured what a better way than to use the great Running Bunny to do so. He's supposed to be for Easter but you can see that he can be used for all sorts of occasions :)
So here's my card with him! I registered for the class over at Kit and Clowder and just HAD to do the bunny one so that I could practice on him. I'm pretty happy with those results!
Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Put sentiment on a tag
- Seize the birthday - Anything goes b-day or seize the orange - went with the anything goes b-day option :)
- Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting for all seasons - Birthdays
- Creative Moments - anything goes/celebration
- Fab n funky challenges - Birthdays
There's lots of stuff on my blog today!!! So sure hope you will be back for more!!!