Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Release Fairy Ink - November

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at Faery Ink Designs and you will totally LOOOOVE it!

It's perfect to get you crafting for Christmas time.

For my make I used the great image Honey Snow Angel :)  Loooove Angel and Faeries...

I decided to go with non traditional colors scheme for this card.


The paper is from MME - Vintage Christmas.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons from my stash as well as some bling from Queen and Co - Totally addicted to those goosebump blings!

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some Stickles on the wings as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Christmas is coming
  3. Dlart - Anything Christmas
  4. Rubys rainbow - Non traditional Christmas
That's it for me for this post... but there's still more to come so please come back!

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card such a sweet image and lovely papers too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest