For my make I decided to make something for the American Thanksgiving :) Hope you like my take with the fabulous Save the Turkey.
To make this I used some papers from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles. Couldn't figure out how to use the brown for Christmas so this worked out fine!!! I added some twine and a little charm from my stash. The leaves are from Michael's. I used my nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cardz4guyz- Thanksgiving or thankful for a guy. I think with all the brown this would be perfect for a guy!
- Die cuttin divas - Let's talk turkey
- Papertake weekly - 2 or 4 legs
- Crafty cardmakers - Touch of charm - use a charm
- My sheri crafts - Turkey time
- My time to craft challenge - Farmyard animal
- Simply create too - Thanksgiving/Thank you
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous day.