Friday, November 21, 2014

Delicious Doodles - Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious doodles challenge and this time the challenge is Traditional Christmas.

For this challenge I used a great Christmas lantern - to me nothing says more traditional than this great image!


The paper for this is from Bobunny - Silver and Gold collection.  I used my Nesting circles and my nesting Eyelet circle from Quickutz.  I used my Persian Accent from Spellbinder as well as my Elizabeth Pine cones and some Pine prigs from Memory box.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiments is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - Get ready for Christmas
  2. Lil redwagon - Layer it up
  3. Pennys challenges - anything goes
  4. Crafty sentiments - 2 or more DP
That's it for this post!  I have 1 more for you!

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful and Elegant Christmas card Vicky, I love the image and the pretty dies. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card. I really love all the die cuts, especially the pine cones. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest