Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Calavera Girl - SLS Lines

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to share my inspiration over at Sls lines digital stamps for you and this time around I'm playing with the fabulous Calavera Girl

I know that the day as passed but it's still a great image and with the sentiment that I used you can see that it can be used year round!!!


The papers that I used are from Carta Bella - All Hallow's Eve.  I used my label 11 from Spellbinder and my Nesting frame 3 from Quickutz.

And here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - vintage Halloween or LOC - I think this is a mix... she's kind of vintage looking and so are the paper but she's LOC for sure!
  2. Anything goes with a twist - Twist is dark - I think that's ok for that :)
  3. Sweet 7 challenge - Halloween
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. A very clean and simple design but very beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and your composition! Thanks for sharing with LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this turned out awesome.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest