Digi Choosday - Halloween

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge ovae Digi choosday and this time it's HALLOWEEN!!!! How easy right?!?

I was wondering what I could do that would be a bit different... and then I came across the great image  Jack Pirate from the here or from the great CD Bonbon Bells CD.  I paired him with some papers from Pretty Sweet collection that I changed colors in my Word document for more orange.

And here he is!!!!  I'm pretty happy with my coloring!!!
The bats are left overs from a previous silhouette project they were the die cuts :)  and so was the circle.  I used my pumpkin accent from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the little pirate colored with my copics, I used some wink of stella silver for the buckle and the sword.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative cutting challenge - Halloween with SVG cuts- the bats were made with my silhouette
  2. Craftspot by kimberly - Too cute to spook - I'm thinking that when they are still dressed as pirates they are pretty cute :)
  3. Qkr stampede - Delightful frightful
  4. Simply create too - Halloween or use a lot of orange - well it's both even if the orange looks pale...
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Where's my weekly fix of ribbon!!!! Lol! Like your take on the Halloween theme :) Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gresat card Vicki and nice to see something a little different :-)
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make Vicky, I love pirate Jack!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fab card , Bonbon Belles one of my favs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Love the pumpkin border on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the background and the cute pumpkins. Gorgeous image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky: This entry is so cute too. Thank you for joining us again in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky. Popping over to show some teamie love and just to say that your card is so unusual and very fitting for Halloween as so many children dress up not just as witches or wizards or ghouls or the like and I've seen many children dressed as other characters over the year. Love the pumpkins and the bats too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, so glad you joined as the Creative Cutting Challenge this week. Your card is great!

    Jan
    CCC DT member
    http://izbzee.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card Vicky... the pirate is just perfecT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this month. Have a nice day. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! So many wonderful elements too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge this time around.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. love your interpretation.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh, I love that image! What a fabulous border too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, the coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10