Zuri Artsy Craftsy - Sweet Teddy

Hello everyone!  I'm the one hosting the Zuri artsy craftsy blog today!  I decided to play with a little cutie today.  You can find her in the store here.

So here's my card with her


The paper that I used is from Hello Pastel.  I added some chipboard butterflies from K & Cie - Brenda Walton.  I put some bling on them as well. I used my Label 36 from Spellbinder.

Isn't she just ADORABLE!!!!  And here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
  2. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - With our Furry Friends
  3. Baffies-kreativladen.blogspot - Friendship
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
That's it for today.  Hope you have liked my post and that you have fun crafting this weekend.  I really hope that your mojo is better than mine!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Hallo Vicky thanks for your lovely words to my card I am visiting you back cause I just put my card under your number at Sister Act challenge (Smile)...Your card is sooo sweet I love how you coloring her hair ADORABLE and the combo of the Design paper is awesome...for me using two different DP already makes me headache :) you did it very Well Vicky..hope you like to visiting me back...sometimes maybe..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Vicky thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As sweet as can be! Love your coloring. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! it´s a very nice card.
    thanks for joining with us the challenge from Baffies-Kreativladen-Shop-Blog and good luck.

    gr. meggi dt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an Baffies-ShopBlog-Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the delay. Lovely card with a sweet bear.Thank you for entering wags`n whiskers rubberstamps. Hope to se you in the next challange tpo.// Dt Zora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway