The East Wind - New release - Baby Aurora witch and cat

Hello!  There's a new release over at The east Wind and this time around it's Baby Aurora Witch and a Kitty!  So I couldn't resist but have play with them.

Here's my card with this cutie!  I added some fibber and textue on this card!

I used my great set of paper Bobunny - Fright Delight.  I added some fiber from a drap bought at the dollarstore.  I used some pearls from Queen and co.   I used my xcut postage die. I also used my large label from Spellbinder.  The last addition was a black shiny cat sticker.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenge:
  1. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Cute fall or Halloween card for kids
  3. Miriams crafting blog - Kids
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up later.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs



Comments

  1. A charming Halloween creation!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet Vicki and perfect for Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge. Thank you for stopping by! Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my friend, I have to go get this image! Lovely job of showcasing it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card, love the paper too! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful texture and such a great sentiment. Such a cute and festive Halloween card! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute card! Thanks so much for taking up our September “Anything Goes” Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! Good luck in the draw – and if you’re not one of the winners, please do come back and join us again tomorrow, when we start a new challenge!
    Luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card~! Love all the texture. And I Love Halloween~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway